Hide quotes of posts by users on the ignore list?

Discussion in 'Forum Problems' started by Jorgen, Feb 26, 2014.

1. Jorgen

Jorgen Registered

Is there any way quotes of posts from users on the ignore list can be hidden?

2. Jorgen

Jorgen Registered

Bump... Tim, or anyone else?

3. Denstjiro

Denstjiro Registered

I don't think its possible atm because that would involve blocking anyone quoting them. I doubt that's going to happen or even possible.

erm, in case he Jorgen blocked me, can someone quote my post so he can see it?

:p

4. Jorgen

Jorgen Registered

I was thinking of just hiding the inlined quote section from an ignored user, not the whole post from the other user who is not on the ignore list. It's quite annoying to have a user on the ignore list when other users are quoting that user's posts left and right. It kind of voids the whole ignore list concept, unfortunately. I was hoping there was either an option for it in vBulletin, or an add-on module or something like that.

5. Pits

Pits Registered

There is wrong and wrong and this thread, of course it would be best if everyone on the ignore list would just go away and die that would solve everything (lol, yes sarcasm) If I go on the list plz don't let me know :)

Just a thought, un-ignore them all and invite them to join in a race, you may get a league out of it.

6. Jorgen

Jorgen Registered