Hi Euskotracks,

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Joe, Oct 1, 2015.

1. Joe

Joe Registered

I thought I owe you a reply on your response. Since the thread has been deleted I just reply to you here.
    I do not know too much rF2 but like this sim. This is why I am here to learn. If I know everyting, then there is no need be here.
    I put some my arguementsre to learn and discusss, surely sometime I do believe what I was thinking this how we get fun here and argue and learn.
    But I quickly learned now some of sucks here do not, they like trump and attack. some of them contribute nothing but troll and BS.

Anyhow, to your argument on real life data and physics in sliding state. Here is my thoughts on this.
    I do NOT thinking rF2 physics in sliding state was realistic (although we might not have real life data to prove either). This is really subjective feel manner (although rF2 seems improve recently on this).
    Ask some real life drifters, they will tell so. This is not just rF2, but all sim today I think not realistic. This is why I do not trust "tire damage" model in sliding state. Now I learned that "flatspots" may not considered a distinct "damage" as some one has argued, but again this is just personal view. To me it is since I can no longer drive the car normally once I got tire "damaged". Now, some one really believe the realism of "flatspot" and love so much, that is fine to me. All I suggested to offer an turnable option so one can turn it OFF on single player mode. This is very simple but some suckers' IQ so low here could not take this.

In terms of "black arts", I took from his mouth (see start at 20m):

Bye

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2015
  2. MarcG

MarcG Registered

Try using a Private Message if you want to contact someone directly.