Hey ISI! Long time no speak...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Spyder, Jan 18, 2012.

1. Spyder

Spyder Registered

??? Every single one of those Developers posted at least fortnightly and more often than not weekly updates in their Betas for their games, I should know I was in them!

And Fanboy? What of? Games in general because I named several companies, you really make some silly posts mate.

2. Guineapiggy

Guineapiggy Registered

Even if six developers were posting updates fortnightly and these counted together it'd still be less than one update every two days, not daily, but as it is... that's twice a month. ISI definitely update at least twice a month.

3. Spyder

Spyder Registered

... So if you had a Ford mustang boss, a Porsche Cayman S and a BMW M3 it'd be fair to say that individually they'd be slower than a Ferrari 458 but if you combined them into one car they'd be faster.

Your post is about the least logical I have read since the internets inception.

4. Cracheur

Cracheur Registered

lol!!!! As already mentioned in another post: some guys posting in this forum are responsible for the low average IQ of the world population...

5. 88mphTim

88mphTim racesimcentral.net

That changes a bit as priorities sometimes switch a bit. I'm sure there will be sometimes mentioned of 'this is fixed in the next build' and then the build notes should update you, but we're unlikely to list too far in advance.

6. 88mphTim

88mphTim racesimcentral.net

The main preventative issue is software development itself. Little steps would be a mistake, IMHO. You need to release an update and let it settle, let issues come out, before you release another update and have no idea whether you introduced something this week or last week.

We have internal builds regularly, but will only release those to internal testing.

7. shum94

shum94 Registered

Hum i like to see the Nissan GTR coming up soon...

8. jubuttib

jubuttib Registered

Me too, especially if a road going version is included.

9. Ricknau

Ricknau Registered

I personally don't need any updates on specific progress. What I would like, and I think would be beneficial to both ISI and the hundreds of new beta testers out here, is for the testers to have some knowledge of what issues have been noted by ISI and are being addressed. Kind of a "we hear you" note. As someone else said, this would prevent tons of redundant posts, which would in turn alleviate ISI from having to plow thru tons of redundant posts just to find any new issues. It could be as simple as a list of issues currently being worked and a prioritized to-do list. It would be the first place to look before making a post or searching to see if someone else has already reported your problem. It could be a locked thread.

Granted there are scores of issues being reported, and some may not even make it onto the radar yet. But it would be beneficial feedback none the less.

I'm am against hounding the developers but still I wonder what we might expect next. I for instance would like to know how SLI support ranks on the to-do list... is it on the list?... is it not going to be worked at all? (is it something for nvidia to fix?)

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2012
  10. Guineapiggy

Guineapiggy Registered

No... that's a fairly major reading comprehension failure on your part.

*blinks*

My point is that six developers combined may have a higher output rate than ISI but that's not really saying much. How on earth did you get...? And you question my...

Wow.

Just wow.

I think I'm about to BSOD.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2012
  11. CdnRacer

CdnRacer Banned

The OP is this kid.

12. Guineapiggy

Guineapiggy Registered

I'mma take this chance to disassociate myself from this whole messy thread and walk away.

13. Spyder

Spyder Registered

Deleted

14. ROON

ROON Registered

How'd this thread get dug up again. :rolleyes:

15. Spyder

Spyder Registered

By accident, I tried to quote from it and ended up accidentally posting in it, sorry!!!