help with install

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ricknau, Feb 18, 2013.

1. Ricknau

Ricknau Registered

Installed build 1.46 from scratch. Tried to update but was left with 4 mods that would not install. (They were dangling there prior to the update attempt but I had long ago decided to ignore them.) After the update I decided to try to work my way through the problem but after hours of head scratching I finally had to throw in the towel.

So now, starting from scratch I'm down to only 1 mod that won't install. 60 F1 All Tracks v1.7 needs MotorSportRanch 0.9 and SalemValley 1.01.

My packages has MotorSportRanch-v0.92.rfcmp I can't find v0.9 anywhere.

My packages has SalemValley.rfcmp and SalemValley-1.10.rfcmp. I can't find 1.01 anywhere.

Can someone direct me to those tracks? Hopefully there is a regular web link as I don't want to f with torrent unless I have to.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me.

2. 1959nikos

1959nikos Registered

3. Ricknau

Ricknau Registered

Thanks Niko for trying but the two tracks in that rar are the ones I already have. I need MotorSportRanch 0.9 and SalemValley 1.01.

4. DurgeDriven

DurgeDriven Banned

The best way is for everyone to make mods from Abriel's latest version track torrent.

Then all this tom foolery would not go on, more people would use the one torrent and get even better bandwidth and save more money then it already has not to mention better compatibility.

It is up to the mod maker to keep his up to date within reasonable time frame.

If he can't I suggest you use rooms that do.

If you are in a league or mainly frequent only a few rooms then it won't matter either way will it.

5. 1959nikos

1959nikos Registered

6. Ricknau

Ricknau Registered

Woo hoo! That one did it Nikos. Thanks a bunch!