Help posting rFactor 2 Benchmark Results

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Spinelli, Aug 13, 2014.

1. Spinelli

Spinelli Banned

I'm going nuts trying to find a website that allows me to create a bar graph (or any graph) with an interactive legend where you can simply select/deselect what you want to see on the graph. I have many different benchmark results and therefore the graph needs to be interactive so people can choose which of the 24 test results they want to view/compare on the graph.

There are many sites that help you create a graph, but I can't seem to find one that makes one with an interactive legend. I've seen and used them tons of times on websites though, seems pretty simple (maybe using flash, or HTML, or Java or something, that stuff is a bit over my head)...

Any help?... I have results of rF2 with 2 different graphics settings and in every combination of single screen, triple screen, single GPU, SLI, 2D, 3D, and also with the Game Stock Car profile for all SLI tests, for a total of 24 results. Being able to select which results you want viewed on the graph is necessary when you have 24 different results to choose from...

2. P.S.R.

P.S.R. Registered

Tableau public

3. Spinelli

Spinelli Banned

Thanks, just checking it out now.

Do you know if I can post the bar graph in this thread or will I have to provide a link to view the benchmark graphs on another page (that would suck)?...