HDR

Discussion in 'Technical Archives' started by Alexandre Indigné Poulin, Jun 30, 2012.

1. Alexandre Indigné Poulin

Alexandre Indigné Poulin Registered

Hi, when I'm in game and I go to the video options, there's an HDR option in which I should browse a file. Where do I get these files? Currently, I have all graphics set to max and rfactor 2 looks FAR worse than rfactor 1. The elements around tracks are better but the tracks and cars look worse, they look cartoony. Is it just me? There must be something wrong somewhere as the machine I'm using to run this is about 5 times better than the one I was using for rfactor 1.
    THANKS!

Alex

2. [NAR]Steve

[NAR]Steve Registered

Set the HDR on in the rfactor2 config in the launcher. NOT in game, and see how that looks for you....The HDR files are included with the game, nothing extra needs to be downloaded.

3. Knight of Redemption

Knight of Redemption Registered

Not just you, I commented on exactly the same thing in another thread. Apparently they got the colour balance a little wrong in this release something to do with shader doodads (as you can see I have all the buzz words) One of the devs posted about it here