HDR now works for me with Build 107

Discussion in 'Technical Archives' started by mel1c, Aug 30, 2012.

1. mel1c

mel1c Registered

It was always dark, dark with Build 101

2. TestDriver

TestDriver Registered

HDR (on) works for me as well now however, I find that the brightness presented is possibly a bit to much if anything.

View attachment 3776

View attachment 3777

Logos on skin are very reflective, maybe I should remove the logos from the alpha channel?

Within the "Config", I cant see any difference with graphics by turning on the "FXAA" however, turn "HDR off" and leave "FXAA on" results in a black screen for me..."Anti Aliasing"is set to 4.

I run a Gigabyte GTX670 (Overclocked edition) card with default Nvidia settings.
    All in game graphics options are set to "Full", "Max", "On" and "Yes"- my "Anisotropic" is set to 4

3. Nimugp

Nimugp Registered

I guess it depends on preferences ;) Sometimes in real life logos are very reflective as well. I have been to the 24h of Spa-Francorchamps each time since 2010, and that first year I made a photo at night that really made the car look like some fun-fair attraction. Having said that, it only looked this way on the photo, and not in real :p Besides, I think I have to be considered a big noob when it comes to this subject of how it should look, and how it is accomplished. Still looked amazing though :D In fact, to amazing not to show!!!

View attachment 3778

4. Murtaya

Murtaya Registered

HDR worked for me in both builds but every so often it will pulse dark and light for a session, so it might be fine in qualify but then bugged in the race. That still happens in the new build unfortunately.

5. Atle Dreier

Atle Dreier Registered

We still have the supersaturation issue, though. But seems a little better in 107.

6. tjc

tjc Registered

7. TestDriver

TestDriver Registered

Cheers bud...