Hd6850

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Yourant, Jan 15, 2012.

1. Yourant

Yourant Registered

Hello

At first sorry for my bad english :)

I have problem with my beta version of rfactor2

My configuration:
    AMD Phenom X4 955 3.2
    ATI Radeon HD6850 1GB
    8GB RAM 1333
    Windows 7 Home edition 64bit

I tried to make graphics options to MAX and when i'm going to race game doesn't work smoothly. I have maybe 15fps! It is horrible. I have newest drivers and directx. Even if i try to make everything on High and texture filter only to Bilinear it still doesn't work as it supposed to be. Any ideas? I don't belive that my PC configuration is to low for that game. So maybe You can help me!

Thank You

Oh one more thing - I don't use HDR because if I use it everything is almost white :/ It is so bright i can't watch it :/

2. jubuttib

jubuttib Registered

While your computer isn't really a low end one it is by no means a high end one either. At the moment the beta isn't very optimized and runs pretty slow even on very fast computers. There are plenty of threads here with tips and tweaks to get more fps, but for really big gains you're going to have to wait and hope for optimizations.

And the over exposed HDR thing try the following: Turn it off (if you haven't already), exit the game, select "Configure Sim", tick HDR there, then launch the game. The in-game HDR setting doesn't work correctly at the moment, it has to be activated from outside the game.

3. Yourant

Yourant Registered

Thank you for reply. I'll gonna wait for a better version. As you said... it is only beta at the moment.

Thanks