Grid size, smarter garage spots and pit stops

Discussion in 'Wish Lists' started by osella, May 30, 2012.

1. osella

osella Registered

First question, the biggest one, what is going to be the maximum amount of cars on track? We all know limit was 104 in rf1 which was enough for every single track... except nordschleife :D . Having real full grid of VLN - 150 - 200 cars would be even so much better, although I realize it would be few years until most of us have a computer that can handle that (8-16gb a must, and some gfx like 7970..). Still for that single reason it would be great.

Second question, is there going to be some automated garage spots if garage is insufficient? Say there are 20 garage spots and you load 30 cars. What happens in rf1 is, those extra 10 cars all pop in the same place and crash with each other and jump 200 metres tall, commonly making the sim crash. It would be nice if those cars could pop somewhere else "somehow intelligent", not sure if that's at all possible what I'm asking.

And last, if there aren't enough pit spots, it would be nice if AI could plan what car goes pit first so they won't ram each other, kinda like work in a team.

Sorry if that's been asked already, this forum has grown really huge and I don't visit here much, search question brought too many threads.

2. Racefreak1976

Racefreak1976 Registered

That is really a good question. rF1 really annoyed me in that respect.

3. osella

osella Registered

Didn't realize there is a wishlist, sorry