Graphics settings help please... (dual 6970's in crossfire)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by anthonyl, Jun 1, 2012.

1. anthonyl

anthonyl Registered

Just purchased this last night and so far am very impressed!!

Can someone please direct me to somewhere that show what the various in game graphics settings mean please.

I have an I7-2600K / 2 x 6970 GPU's / 120Gb Vertex 3 SSD / Samsung 27" 120hz screen.

I am unsure what all the settings are and would appreciate some guidance so that I can get the best out of this..

I have noticed the gear indicator is very "bright" and not clear..(double vision)

ALSO..I have no speed showing ..only gear and what flag..so I dont know speed.

See below for picture of what I mean

Thank you

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2012
  2. OzzyNeil

OzzyNeil Registered

Hi Anthonyl , i have dual 6970's crossfire also, with 3 x 24 inch monitors and everything is fine. i have all settings maxed.

your issues might be to do with 120hz but not sure, can only say mine is fine

Cheers

3. 1959nikos

1959nikos Registered

for speed press 5 on keyboard, tacho will come up with other info too. (if I understood well)

4. anthonyl

anthonyl Registered

Thanks ..I know that...BUT in the Formula Masters cars there is no speed indication on the dash...(where the gear indicator is)..
    It shows what flag is up and what gear i'm in but there is no speed indicator on the dash!

1. No speed indicator.
    2. Digital readout is "doubled / blurry".

View attachment 2679

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2012