Graphics Bugs

Discussion in 'rFactor 2 Unstable Release Testing' started by Justy, Sep 17, 2014.

1. Justy

Justy Registered

Hi, with this and I think the last unstable build, I have a strange graphics bug in the garage/car spinner thingy. Although I'm using a 3rd party mod in the video, the same thing happens with ISI cars too.

http://youtu.be/6R9FMmCg6HA

I have also noticed that road reflections are not working either and the kerbs/rumble strips, have some strange flickering and odd colouring I've not noticed before. EDIT: I didn't notice the flickering kerbs whilst actually driving, just from the trackside replay cameras. However, they still seem to have this strange colour, when viewing from the cockpit.

View attachment 14280

I have all detail settings set to max, apart from shadows which are high and shadow blur which is optimal and using in game AA at level 6, no FXAA and HDR on. I'm not using any 3rd party software to tweak my GPU settings, everything is controlled by rF2. My PC specs are in my profile. :)

Cheers
    Justin

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2014
  2. Marc Collins

Marc Collins Registered

An ISI track?

3. Justy

Justy Registered

Yes, tested at Silverstone and Loch Drummond

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

4. Rony1984

Rony1984 Registered

Confirmed. Tested on with a Howston at Silverstone. For some reason I can't make screenshots anymore. AA at 4, no FXAA, HDR on, reflections low.