Gold Coast Crashing

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by Gary, May 17, 2017.

1. Gary

Gary Registered

G'day Rfactor
    I have R Factor 2 and race FVR V8 Supercars on our Australian race tracks. Most are fantastic to race on but one gives me drama. The Gold Coast track I downloaded from R Factor Central has a problem with the AI. The AI keeps crashing into the tyre bundels. The cars flip and spin causing big jams in the race . This is ongoing nearly every lap making racing quite frustrating. The AI can't seem to stay between the barriers of the track. Is there anyway this can be fixed so I can enjoy the race with some competition.
    Thank you.
    Gary.

2. Drathuu

Drathuu Registered

you could unpack the track and create a new AIW file in devmod if your comfortable with modding. Someone may already have a better improved AIW file.

Steps
    Use mas tool to extract track and put into devmod folder location
    Load devmode
    follow AIW creation guidelines in the dev corner to create a new AIW file for the AI controlled cars to use - https://www.studio-397.com/modding-resources/
    Save it.
    repack the track to an rfcmp.

3. peterchen

peterchen Registered

Please inform modder and post in that certain forum (Don´t know who created goldcoast, but it isn´t posted here in 3rd party content forum,-) so wrong place! Sorry
    If you give me a download link and you have some time, I can fix it for you. (Notice: when using online, everyone have to have this same version!)

4. Gary

Gary Registered

5. Gary

Gary Registered

I'll give it a go but I have to better understand about the mas tool before I start. Thank you Drathuu.

6. Gary

Gary Registered

Ok thanks peterchen I will try to get you a link. Thank you for your response.