Released Gear Settings Bug in S397 Cars?

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by redapg, Mar 15, 2022.

1. redapg

redapg Registered

Is it only me or do you experience the same?
    In the Setups (default UI), when i want to change the Gear Ratios, there is an "unusual" Behaviour for some Cars.
    For Example:
    The Dallara DW 12: you can change the Ratios, but at some Point, you can endlessly continue clicking and you see the "Indicator" +1, +2, +3... or -1, -2, -3..... changing, but the Ratio stays the same. So it seems as if the Range gets completely ignored.
    Or the Porsche 991 RSR GTE: The Gears have the < and > Arrows activated and you can click them, but again only the "Indicator" +1, +2, +3... or -1, -2, -3..... changes, but the Ratio stays unchanged.
    And it's the same with the Final Drive Ratio, where only the < Arrow is activated.
    And the Mc Laren 720S GT3 for Example, shows all Ratios as "Fixed", what is a proper Way, if you can not change the Ratios.
    So i guess that at least the Dallara DW 12 and Porsche 991 RSR GTE have improper formatted HDV Files.
    And i suppose that there are more Cars affected.

pety100, atomed and Simulation_Player like this.
  2. Simulation_Player

Simulation_Player Registered

yep can confirm. i think not only gear ratios are bugged some other setup parameters have it too iirc.
    you can click them indefinitely and the number of clicks added which shows in red also doesn't disappear if you load the setup again.
    i think restarting session gets rid of it.

3. Coutie

Coutie Moderator Staff Member

Thanks for the report. I passed it on.

Simulation_Player and redapg like this.