Garage Setups or time for Call of Duty?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by nickbalti, Nov 10, 2013.

1. nickbalti

nickbalti Registered

Well, so much to take in. Still trying to read it all and get my head around anything. But...

Wow, what a difference. I am sticking to the Meganes at Lime Rock and I'm loving it!! I've already grabbed a few pole positions. My only issue now is consistency. Consistently doing good lap after good lap. In a 14 lap race I'm usually about 2nd or 3rd with about 3 laps to go then I just make mistakes. Saying that, I think thats the tyre wear kicking in so I assume I need to adjust my driving.

Thank you all so so much!

I have sworn to NEVER buy a call of duty game again! Now, where to buy my G27 and wheelstand from!!!? :D

2. Comante

Comante Registered

I think you should invest some time with skip barbers. Obviously, every car can teach you, but school car are made to make it faster and clear to learn the bases. I used almost only skip barber until I was at least fast as the IA, then I decided that I could have fun with more performing car, but I return to skip barber quite often both for race and just for fun. With underpowered cars, like skippy, laptimes came only if you are perfect, every single meter that you lenghten your trajectory, every single meter that you wait to give throttle, reflect in your laptime, and you can feel it, you exit the turn, and you feel that you are just wasting a lot of time because the car is upset and can't receive more throttle, or , on the contrary, you brake poorly and you watch the car understeer, and it look you stare at the car going straight for a month, and you know you are wasting time. Yes that car is not fast, and don't make you have goose bumps like a 1966 brabham at old SPA, but they can teach you to not fear that eau rouge next time.

3. deak1944

deak1944 Guest

+1