Gamepad - no vibration

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by Alan Smith, Oct 31, 2018.

1. Alan Smith

Alan Smith Registered

I drive with an XBox One Controller. Whilst the driving with a gamepad is perfect, there is no feed back/vibration. I have written to Support some time ago who after first advising to go to the relative gamepad control in game, agreed that there was in fact no vibration. I was further advised that it would be included in a future update. Could you advise when that might be?

It's a shame that rFactor2 is the only racesim I own (I own 6) that does not have vibration.

2. Clockmaster77

Clockmaster77 Registered

This is the only way to have vibration? Will joypad controller system be updated as it happened with great success for the wheels support? I re-bought this wonderful sim after a refund (at the time my wheel was not supported and crashes the game) and now I am very glad I can play with my old Sidewinder FFB wheel :) , and the "reset force feedback" hot key is a great idea that fixes immediately FFB problems that occours in some other games like PCARS2 (with my wheel, I am not saying PCARS2 is bugged). But I can't have every time my wheel setted up in front of my PC :D , so it would be very nice to have an "out of the box" controller vibration without installing external files and moreover touching Windows registry indexes... Just wondering if this will be possibile in the future...