Game freezing

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Quasar, Jul 9, 2016.

1. Quasar

Quasar Registered

Hi,
    I have the following problem: after a certain time of the game (1-5 minutes), game slowing down/freezing. I see that time goes is fine, but if done lap - lap time will more than 10 minutes! Looks like some problem with real-time. It does not matter low graphics or high - game freezing after 1-5 minutes of playing.
    But if I enable AI Control - game instantly working fine!
    Six months ago all was fine, but something with game happened, I have no changed or added mods, just not played.
    I installed new drivers for video card (Nvidia, notebook Lenovo G700, Windows 8.1 x64, 4 gb RAM) but it did not help. I have reinstalled game and download the latest version, but all the same...
    Help please, what else can I try to solve problem.

Thank you.

2. SRGP

SRGP Registered

Have you tried without plugging your wheel ? I believe there was a problem with some wheels. I hope someone will be able to help you find a solution shortly.

3. Quasar

Quasar Registered

Thank you for reply, but I dont have steering wheel on notebook, just playing via integrated keyboard.
    I read a lot of similar problems were with steering wheels, someone wrote that maybe the problem in usb and I tried to disable mouse, but the problem still here... Impression that like playing in multiplayer with high ping, movement of car is not correct.
    One would assume that the CPU overheats, but fps stable 90 and when enable AI Control - game working and realtime is fine.
    For me it's a complete mystery what can be the problem...

4. stonec

stonec Registered

AI control takes much less CPU resources, rF2 runs simplified tire model for AI and the more advanced one for player. It sounds like your CPU is running out of real-time, press ctrl+c and check the purple bar when these problems happen.