Game crashes after race-pitscreen

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TIG_green, Oct 23, 2012.

1. TIG_green

TIG_green Registered

I have had this few times after race. It does not happen every time. Last time was in Croft. It was 10 laps race, which eventually was 2 laps behind the saftey car. I won the race and probably hit the esc to go to the pitscreen before I got to the pits by driving. Then I right cliked my name to view my laptimes and shortly after that the game crashed to the desktop. I guess every time it has crashed I was looking for my laptimes after race. This will also result that my laps and best laptime from that race won't save to the player file.

Anyone else has experienced this or is this some random crash? Does it have something to do with me hitting esc before pitting or the fact that I look into my laptimes?

2. MarcG

MarcG Registered

What mod?
    What build?

FYI there is a Bugs forum designed for these posts ;)

3. TIG_green

TIG_green Registered

Both in build 107 and 118 (not sure if it was in previous ones....I have played since build 90). Mod was all tracks and cars but I drove with Megane (has happen also with some other car, can not remember which one because I drive with all of them :D). Did not place this thread to the bugs forum because I could not decide to which category this bug belongs to.

4. TIG_green

TIG_green Registered

Really? Nobody else has this issue? I could guess this is a similar bug compared to the known pitstop crash prior build 118. At least could somebody from ISI give some hint?