Game crash

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by Marino Sandiford, Mar 17, 2024.

1. Marino Sandiford

Marino Sandiford Registered

bonjour, je n'ai toujours pas de réponse à mon problème, autre chose je me connecte à d'autres serveurs le jeu ne plante pas et dès que je vais sur le serveur de la ligue et qu'il y a au moins un ou deux pilotes en ligne le jeu plante c'est assez bizarre non ? franchement je crois avoir essayé toutes les méthodes, après avoir réinstallé le jeu 7 fois, après avoir réinstallé Windows rien ne marche, je ne comprends pas ce qui se passe.
    MERCI

Attached Files:

2. AKR

AKR Registered

Gelieve Engels te spreken.

3. redapg

redapg Registered

@Marino Sandiford Yes, as @AKR has written already, in the English Forum, you should post in English Language.
    That also helps to get Answers.
    To the Subject:
    What do you mean with "League Server"?
    And do you join the Server as a Spectator?

4. GT_ONE

GT_ONE Registered

5. redapg

redapg Registered

6. Marino Sandiford

hello, I still have no answer to my problem, another thing I connect to other servers the game does not crash and as soon as I go to the league server and there are at least one or two drivers online the game crashes it's pretty weird right? frankly I think I've tried all the methods, after reinstalling the game 7 times, after reinstalling Windows nothing works, I don't understand what's happening.
    Another thing if I connect to another server it works normally.
    THANK YOU

7. elgagon

elgagon Registered

Do you know that you asked your question in french?

8. redapg

redapg Registered

Sorry that i have to ask, but don't you read Answers?
    I did answer to you and asked some Questions above, but you don't react to it.

9. ThomasJohansen

ThomasJohansen Registered

@Marino Sandiford which league server are you trying to connect to, and do you have all the content/version the league server uses?

10. Marino Sandiford

Good morning,
    the server the league is F1QRM I have all the content and the server version is 11.34 which I don't understand which is why I am the only driver who is ejected from the server when I am alone it works on the other hand as soon as another driver arrives the game crashes

11. Marino Sandiford

hello, I still have no answer to my problem, another thing I connect to other servers the game does not crash and as soon as I go to the league server and there is at least one or two drivers online the game crashes it's pretty weird right? frankly I think I've tried all the methods, after reinstalling the game 7 times, after reinstalling Windows nothing works, I don't understand what's happening.
    THANK YOU

12. Marino Sandiford

I tried everything I think change the rfactor2 installation disk reinstall windows 10 instead of windows 11 reinstall steam check the integrity of the files checked my hardware (processor, memory module) checked the internet connection on my machine and with my access provider nothing to do the game crashes all the time I don't know what to do anymore I can play in single player, but not in multiplayer I found in the rfactor2 folder a text file hs_err_pid16832 I can tell you attach it (apparently this would be an error with java, I followed the Microsoft instructions but that doesn't change anything)

Attached Files:

13. svictor

svictor Registered

Check if you have any over-clock setting enabled for CPU or RAM in system. If you do, turn them off. A quite common and known game crash issue comes from over-clocked RAM (or RAM with faults or incompatible with the game). This mostly happens when RF2 is loading track or car, which could trigger crash issue with over-clocked or faulted RAM (for example someone enter server will also trigger the game to load new car).

There was a long old thread somewhere that specifically discussed this issue, where a few players either over-clocked RAM, or were using a incompatible/faulted RAM that caused game to crash randomly.

14. nolive721

nolive721 Registered

Salut Marino
    Je te propose aussi de regarder ta carte graphique

Looks like RF2 is sensitive to CPU and Ram overclock but in my case to GPU undervolt as well
    I push my NVIDIA GPU to lowest stable voltage to reduce power consumption but then the Game would also crash out of nowhere including in online session
    Put your GPU to default and see if it improves

15. Marino Sandiford

hello, so I tested everything the memory sticks are correct cpu not overclocking, what is surprising is that it has been working for two years and from one day to the next it crashes and I don't know why, well I I reset the graphics card settings to default, okay, let's test all that