Gallardo gt skins

Discussion in 'Third Party Content' started by msportdan, May 11, 2014.

1. msportdan

msportdan Banned

is there any skins available for the blancpain lambo gallardo anywhere?

Cheers

Sent from my RM-875_eu_euro1_260 using Tapatalk

2. hexagramme

hexagramme Registered

Get your fists up mate, you're about to get attacked for mentioning that mod. :D
    Cue Durge.

3. msportdan

msportdan Banned

I don't get it. I haven't linked a download i haven't posted pics. Others on here have mentioned this mod. Its a good mod, and since there's not many mods out there. Its gonna happen. All mods are illegal. So doesn't really matter Imo.

Just confused. I just want some skins for the gallardo.

Sent from my RM-875_eu_euro1_260 using Tapatalk

4. hexagramme

hexagramme Registered

Easy mate, I was just kidding. :)
    I'm in the same camp as you. Don't care about legal/illegal.
    I'm just having a laugh at those who get all crossed when a mod is even mentioned.

Don't know where to look for skins for that mod though. Sorry!

5. msportdan

msportdan Banned

ah mate sorry that came across like I was having a go I wasn't, more at the people who would consider this thread offensive. Hex...do you know about skinning AI cars? is it a case of creating new veh files for each skin?

cheers bud

6. Guy Moulton

Guy Moulton Registered

Go on over to the BES forum, we have the template and there are a couple skins. If you ask there you will get some help with a skin. DD is not allowed in my forum, so you may get some real conversation. Discussin this mod in general terms is well within the forums rules, but thread crappers over here have decided to make their own rules. I wish some of those persons would get banned to facilitate open discussion within the rules of this forum.

In the BT Sync for the car the templates are included. I also have them linked in a thread over there. In fact, we have an entire section devoted to skinning this mod.

7. msportdan

msportdan Banned

ok I have some skins working in my hand picked mod..

Can I ask vo, I do have a lot of trouble with multi mods, rather than using single component mods. For example, if I pack 3 cars and a sound file into a multi mod, I very often get one not working. However if I do single vehicle and sound mods for each car, it more likely works?!

8. msportdan

msportdan Banned

do you have to create single components first, install thru modmgr, then create multi ones from them?

9. msportdan

msportdan Banned

ok so I get the multi to work once ive installed the veh/sound components seperatlt, then from the main rF2 dir, then compile a multi component mod from that and it works!! (then uninstall single files after)

so not sure why you cant make it off desktop or something?!