G27 rF2 Leds vs. G27 Led Plugin by Fazerbox

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by marcobost, Jan 16, 2012.

1. marcobost

marcobost Registered

An easy question to ISI
    ==================
    Please, I would know if is possible to deactivate the G27 LEDs feature that now rF2 controls.

In rF(1) is possible to add the plugin named "G27 Led" created by Fazerbox, that gives much more control over the RPMs, setting both "curve" and min/max to have lcds working properly vs. the "poor" native effects that I see in rF2.

I know this is a minor issue, but due to the fact that we are trying the beta, to have the chance to activate/deactivate the G27 Leds in a next release could be a good thing, so in the future any G27 owner will be free to choose the native control or the new plugin for the G27 that Fazerbox will do.

Many thanks in advance.

2. marcobost

marcobost Registered

I would like to highlight that I do not ask for deleting the use of native G27 LED function via the rF2.exe file, but only to have a way to deactivate it where a G27 LEDs Plugin is detected... or (better) to have a rF2 command line available for the plugin, so installing it, the plugin itself can deactivate the native one.

Hope this can clarify my idea, thank you

3. smithaz

smithaz Registered

I second that. I used to set my LEDs set so that they all lit up when it was time to change gear, much better than the current solution.