Full Yellow Course don't work

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Miquel Ramos, Jun 6, 2022.

1. Miquel Ramos

Miquel Ramos Registered

I did some testing with Full Flag Rules, causing a lot of incidents on the start of races and Safety Car or Full Yellow Course never happened on different tracks and cars on single player

Lars likes this.
  2. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

For close to 5 years now, EXCEPT for possibly the Stockcar plugin, yellow flags only create chaos. 99.9% of offline users turn off all flags and race without yellow flags or full course yellows because the alternative is broken fields with large gaps and AI fighting to prevent you from lining up correctly. It is known to S397 and the hope is SOMEDAY they will attempt to correct this.

3. Lazza

Lazza Registered

I saw you mention this on discord and you also said the safety car threshold reset itself to 1 after you changed it - which threshold value did you change? And the game was closed when you changed it?

(I guess the GPRIX value is the correct one to change; I usually just use find-replace and change all 5 values at once to make sure... :p)

4. Miquel Ramos

Miquel Ramos Registered

@davehenrie yes I know about the chaos with positions, but as in last build they fixed some issues with AI, I wanted to test again. I also tested Oval race with the stockcar plugin but crashing cars I didn't get FCY.
    @Lazza I'm not sure, maybe the first I found that I think it was GPRIX, and also changed CURRENT, both with the game closed