Fuel mixture item not showing

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by Tech G, Feb 4, 2017.

1. Tech G

Tech G Registered

Hi there, so I have been racing with a few friends recently and they all have a fuel mixture adjustment option. This is not showing up in my setup options and ideas why this item would be missing?

Thanks is advance.

2. Will Mazeo

Will Mazeo Registered

Using a custom UI like Enduracers? I some of these UI may not have it so stick to the default one

Tech G likes this.
  3. rer8

rer8 Registered

If you are looking to adjust your mixture while driving, you need to assign 2 buttons / keys to Increase/decrease (Increment / Decrement) your mixture. After logging into the game (Steam - Play - Options - Controls) Select Driving / and scroll down to Increment & Decrement and assign a key to each command. You should then be able to adjust your mixture in game. Not all cars allow this adjustment because it was probably not available in the actual car.

4. AceLain

AceLain Registered

Will is right if you are using custom UI that have not been updated, maybe those option are not added (Since the default UI added mixture in garage last build)

Tech G likes this.
  5. Tech G

Tech G Registered

Thanks guys. Yes I have been using Black Edition UI. I switch back to the standard and it is there now. Thanks soooooo much for the help