FSINL, export problem

Discussion in 'Car Modding' started by JoSe_11, May 11, 2013.

1. JoSe_11

JoSe_11 Registered

Hey guys, I´m JoSe_11, member of the modteam of SpeedinLive, I'm having some problems when putting the car in the game.

The GMT Export Tool does not work properly because when exporting the body and wings (pieces created by scratch for this car) directly from 3dmax to. Gmt not see in the game, but neither give any error (I followed the tutorial that posting ISI), whereas if I do it with other parts that I reuse from other cars that I made before, (like wheels, rims, etc..)I can see this parts but look very bad . So I had to use the 3dsimed to export the car to the game.

Two pictures so you can see the problems:

-Exporting entire car from the 3dsimed (the wheels is not in the rigth position):

http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/5701/grab001g.jpg

-Exporting wheels from 3dmax and body from 3dsimed:

http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/8550/grab003f.jpg

If anyone can help we would appreciate it.
    Thank you very much and greetings.
    Sorry for my english, I´m Spanish.

2. PetraGTC

PetraGTC Registered

check .hdv wheelbase values, check wheel .gmts (xyz values)

3. JoSe_11

JoSe_11 Registered

I have set the correct distance between wheels on the. hdv, and the. gmt I set the pivot point in the center of the wheel.
    The problem is that all four wheels are advanced, but the distance between them is correct.

Thank you.

4. PetraGTC

PetraGTC Registered

check pivot points of every object. they must be at 0,0,0, except wheels, rims, swheel etc....

5. JoSe_11

JoSe_11 Registered

Hi all, I have some problems to make a mod with the mas tool. I can create and it work correctly on the game, but when I try to make a mod with this component and a circuit for play online, I have a Runtime error in the Mas2.exe.

Any idea?

Thank You.