Freeview Camera?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MarcG, Jan 24, 2012.

1. MarcG

MarcG Registered

I've got the Free Cam view where you can swivel any static track camera around, is there a totally "Free" cam that can move anywhere around the tracks? Only ask as I'm determined to find myself in the crowd (already done so at Mills!) so thought it would be cool to freely move anywhere to help me do so..
    Thanks
    Apologies if its in the settings but I cant find anything :p

2. Denstjiro

Denstjiro Registered

I havent tried it myself yet but rf2 looks to be the same.

press U to unlock your cam. press it again to get rid of the cursor. now you have a free cam and you need to assign a few buttons to several camera-options.
    in control-assignments you will find loads of different camera's. some for up, down, left, right, panning, zooming etc etc.

i used to make allot of video's and i had a special rf-profile setup where i had camera's assigned to my pedals and wheel. (analogue control) and when i released the camera with U i could go over the track with my wheel (left/right) and up/down and it was pretty easy to put the camera anywhere i wanted.
    i even had the wheel-cams tweaked so they would move faster then normal so that it would not take so long to travel from one point to another.

As said, it will work the same in rf2 i think so all you need to do is find the correct cams and bind them to a button, press U and go for the hunt.

3. MarcG

MarcG Registered

Had a quick go and and it works, excellent cheers mate :)