Free Dedicated Test Server from Racetoday.com

Discussion in 'Hosting Help' started by MikeVa, Sep 29, 2012.

1. MikeVa

MikeVa Registered

I have a server I am using for development of RF2 and our current projects.
    I am willing to let the first league that applies to use the server free of charge, as long as we stay in contact so I can fix what might not be working between rf1 and rf2. I also need the main Admin to be knowledgeable of how everything works in RF2.
    Right now I am having an issue with the megane renault cars. Everything is showing installed..soon as I fire the game, the cars are still there, the tracks are still there, but in the series the Megane throphy does now show...in the advanced tab it tells me The trophy mod could not be verified, and removed from inventory...anyway, I have the the Clio, F2, and Historic 66 and all the tracks for those 3 mods working fine....reply if interested.
    BTW..this is connected to a business class fiber optic connection...this is not a server I host from home..as we have many servers running for Rfactor1...it is US based on the east coast..South Carolina to be exact.

Once you respond, we can see if you qualify for the server. I don't want to give it out for a 2 person test...would like to get at least 10 or more in a league to use it.
    We have a TS3 server also we can use.

Hey Mr Wheatly...I would like to show you sometime what we developed for Rfactor server control..think you would like it.
    Have a nice day

2. MikeVa

MikeVa Registered

Server is fully functional now..when you get to the setup panel..from there just pick and choose what you want to run.

3. MikeVa

MikeVa Registered

This is amazing..can't give away a free server these days..what's the world coming to?

4. Knight of Redemption

Knight of Redemption Registered

I have put up a link on my clubs forum, not too sure how many of us have rF2 though. I will also put it up at the 2o2race forum.