Forum Weirdness

Discussion in 'Forum Problems' started by =CHILL=, Nov 6, 2015.

1. =CHILL=

=CHILL= Registered

Hi,

I run an online community in Australia called Hardcore Online Gaming and I have recently tried to advertise our community and events in your "rFactor 2 Leagues/Private Racing" forum. For some reason it appears in the thread list greyed out. I'm not sure why. I can't edit it if there is a problem because even though hovering over the thread pops up a sample of the text, when I click on on it there is nothing there, even though I posted it. ><

I sent a question to the "webmaster" with no response. Obviously there is some protocol in your forum that I am unaware of. It is kind of embarrassing that the thread and sample text is visible and the post has been clicked on 100 times but is not readable. I for one would never bother clicking on it a second time if it lead to nowhere...

Is there some way for you to help either make it viewable/editable or let me know what the problem is?

many thanks and regards etc

=CHILL=

2. Ho3n3r

Ho3n3r Registered

It's invisible to me too - I can access the thread, but there is no content in it at all, not even 1 letter.

3. Lazza

Lazza Registered

New users posting links will pretty much always put it on the moderation queue, because it's common behaviour for spam bots.

4. =CHILL=

=CHILL= Registered

and yet this post appears fine...

5. Nibiru

Nibiru Registered

It's what Lazza said. That process is automated and needs to be manually re posted by admin, Hopefully Tim does that for you. I did see your post with the Friday event image about 20 min after you posted it.

6. Nibiru

Nibiru Registered

you have no links in here

7. Ho3n3r

Ho3n3r Registered

Ermmm...

8. =CHILL=

=CHILL= Registered

ok roger that, thnx for the assist