Formula Renault @ Silverstone. *Simjunkies.org*

Discussion in 'Online Racing Discussion' started by Jan Cato Larsen, Jul 14, 2013.

1. Jan Cato Larsen

Jan Cato Larsen Registered

Simjunkies.org will host an open server race Monday 15,07,13 using Formula Renaults @ Silverstone.

Raceweekend will start 1900 GMT
    Practice 30 minutes
    Qualify 30 minutes
    Race 45 minutes (short race due to our FunRun sessions setup)

SERVERNAME: Simjunkies Open Server
    Password: NA(Means no password so dont try to type NA)

You are all welcome to our server for this open race. We also use teamspeak if you feel like joining in on the pre-race friendly banter :)
    Teamspeak requires membership application, here http://forum.simjunkies.org/index.php
    But you are of course not required to use teamspeak.

RULES: Gentlemanly behaviour and fair sportsmanship. Should you punt someone off the track you wait for them to rejoin.(relative to the accident of course, not needed if due to a fair racing accident.)

Wreckers and careless drivers will be booted after a warning or failure to communicate an apology.

Hope to see the grids fill up with new drivers.

More info here: http://forum.simjunkies.org/index.php?topic=10755.0

2. TIG_green

TIG_green Registered

sucks to live in Finland as a simracer, all events seem to start 10 PM for me which is mostly too late :(

3. Jan Cato Larsen

I can understand that. We have members all over the world and split into zones. European side have these times. We do have fins in, well, one Fin, and I am from Norway. Times go normally ok with most, but I see that some might not find it suitable. Feel free however to join in as long as you can mate.
    You might find Simjunkies interesting in any case.

4. TIG_green

TIG_green Registered

Thanks for the info.

I'm searching for a league or some place where I can race regularly without too much preparation outside the race days.

Atm I'm hosting my own server but I have host limit (fortunately some nice fellow racers have let me borrow their servers) and it's time consuming. But regular league would be nice in the near future.

5. Jan Cato Larsen

You can take a look around www.simjunkies.org and si hi. We call ourselves "the home of casual gaming" and seems like something that could suit you from the little you already have told me. We have a server that we own, not rent and we do have most sims on. A bit low on activity now due to summer, but there is always something going on.

6. Jan Cato Larsen

Great 45 minutes. Not more than 7 racers, but still a good race. Next monday will be either Nissan GTR or Corvette on some track. Announcement will be set up.

7. deBorgo83

deBorgo83 Registered

I was there, it was great, really enjoyed that. :cool:
    Thanks Jan.