Formula E Bundle - Engine Braking/Regen and Steering Wheel Screen

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by CRMS, May 5, 2021.

1. CRMS

CRMS Registered

I've assigned the rF2 engine brake up and down to the Fanatec APM digital paddles (top) and this changes the BRK MAP numbers, in purple, on the steering wheel screen. I assume that this is regen but I can't tell the difference between settings 0 and 9 when driving.

I haven't yet investigated "Trq Map" and "Eng Map" settings.

The 3 figures on the left by the petrol pump symbol are not all clear.
    I think the white 64.23 is battery percentage and it changes colour to blue when lifting off and the percentage increases. I understand that an FE car has 54kw usable energy and at the Valencia race recently, it was commented that a lap used 1.7kw energy, 3.14%, and regen during a lap could provide 0.7kw, 1.3%.

The bottom line figures in blue - 4.93 and red 13.0 - are not explained anywhere?? I assume blue is percentage energy used is lap average or last lap and red the number of laps left at the blue figure??

Likewise I assume the 4 red figures in the centre are tyre temperature, but the 4 white figures next to the lap times ?? - tyre pressure?? Brk Bias 18??

On the Steam workshop the pic of the eHUD with overlay shows an lightning energy symbol. For some reason I've got a petrol pump??

And lap delta in the steering wheel screen (SWS), rather than on a seperate HUD or Overlay would be good. As on an actual FE car, pic below. Codemasters F1 2019/20 has lap delta in the native SWS.

upload_2021-5-5_12-48-26.png

Actual FE Steering Wheel Screen (SWS). Lap delta in purple box.

upload_2021-5-5_12-48-41.png

Can someone please upload a pdf on the Formula E bundle and eHUD to your new users guide section??

Thanks.