Fixed setup for server

Discussion in 'Hosting Help' started by Depco, Mar 16, 2016.

1. Depco

Depco Registered

I am trying to figure out how to force a fixed setup on a server running Stock Car content.

I would like to specifically have everyone run the same "Fixed setup" on the server when they join so that everyone is running the same car essentially. I know I can do this if I include the dars and tracks for DL with the Mod, but I would like to have only the server's RFmod be downloaded and have the ISI content be downloaded through getmod if the person joining doesn't have the content. If I am using the stock ISI stock car and simply want a certain setup used during the practice, qual, and race do I need to make a virtual car or custom mod? Or can I simply force the fixed setup based on a specific setup I have created?

The "fixed setup" would change week to week as a new track is loaded for the league race. Once the Fixed setup has been agreed upon how can I make sure the rest of the members get that specific setup with the least hassle possible.

Any help here would be great.

2. redapg

redapg Registered

Click the Link "How to use fixed Setups" in my Signature, that should help you.

3. AceLain

AceLain Registered

hoo thanks, really helpful