FFSCA.ORG | Formula Renault 3.5 | Indycar

Discussion in 'Online Racing Discussion' started by Anthony Jans, Jul 25, 2015.

1. Anthony Jans

Anthony Jans Registered

[​IMG]

Hi all,

The FFSCA is a french league, but of course people who are speaking english are welcome
    I'm here to present the FFSCA championships I'm organizing, the FR3.5 and Indycar from ISI.

The FR3.5 was started in February for 10 races and we are currently half of the championship, the second part of the championship will start in September until December.
    The Indycar will start in September for 4 races until December and we will organize an open in August.

We have some rules in our both championship like, no escape in qualifications or in reconnaisances out of the pitlane, reconnaisances, formation lap(s), weather,...
    Of course our two championships will be back in Febuary 2016 for the saison 2, the FR3.5 will be very similar just a new calendar, but for the Indy, there will be road tracks, street tracks, and oval with a special event (500 miles of Indianapolis).
    There are other championships at the FFSCA made by other people like Clio Cup, Megane Trophy, DTM,.... and you are free to race in all categories if you want there are never 2 races in same time.

You can find our servers in the lobby : FFSCA.ORG Indycar tests | FFSCA.ORG FR3.5 Summer

If you are interested by these championships or simply want more informations :

FFSCA Website

FR3.5 Forum

For now there is not dedicated forum for the indycar but there will be one soon, if you have any questions you can pm me.

I hope to see you soon.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2015