FFB Problem !

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by osyres, May 3, 2017.

1. osyres

osyres Registered

hi,

First time after 2 years i give rf 2 a try but i have a big Problem with the forcefeedback. It kicks complety left and right and escalate allready in the garage like it would be native. So i tried to put on a center spring . the result was instead of kicking out left and right it was a stonehard center postion of the wheel no matter what i did in the all effects scale from my bodnar driver. Any help ?

2. Ville-Samuli Mutanen

Ville-Samuli Mutanen Registered

Open your controller.JSON file and search for "Max Steering force" (or something like that). Type "-” before the default "10000". Positive to negative.

No idea why on earth that's not possible to change from the UI but hopefully it will find its way into upcoming UI.

3. Valeriano Bellinzoni

Valeriano Bellinzoni Registered

Can you post all actual best settings for Bodnar. I tried a lot of configuration wuthout a good FFB effect. Another problem is the correct setting of degrees in game.

Thank you so much for your help

4. Steven Luppino

Steven Luppino Registered

I found the "Steering torque extrap time" in the Controller.JSON file did all the difference to mine. You just fix It I guess according to your or PC or controller's needs. Try start about at 0.08. It gave mine the "full tyre width on road" feel with cornering gain FFB as well. Also I set the track BumpAmp and BumpLength both to 0.