FANATEC Porsche GT2 Wheel not recognised

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by WhytedXL, Mar 5, 2015.

1. WhytedXL

WhytedXL Registered

Hi, I'm hoping someone will be able to help ...... I have used RF2 before with this rig, but recently I have no steering whatsoever. My Fanatec wheel is connected and working (tested in the properties page and works fine in other sims)

I can map buttons on the wheel but there's no X Axis input to the sim.

I've tried loading my saved wheel setup and several default setups.

I've used the "detect" button and it picks up my T500 RS shifter, but not the wheel.

Fanatec CS2 pedals working fine ......

I've tried connecting the wheel to every USB port on my PC but it makes no difference.

Getting desperate now!!!

Any help gratefully received!!!

2. ErnieDaOage

ErnieDaOage Registered

first i would try to update the drivers if you haven't done that already and if that doesn't work i would reinstall rf2. I use a porsche gt3 v2 wheel so we don't have the same product but i had trouble with my old rig and my wheel and it seemed that my old usb ports were broken somewhere because i couldn't get into the driver properties but the wheel worked just fine. But could also be that your game installation just got corrupted somewhere. A reinstall of the game should fix it if its working in other titles.

3. WhytedXL

WhytedXL Registered

Thanks I'll give it another go ...... I installed RF2 from my original download file, then updated it to the latest build (990?) when the when wouldn't work, hoping that the new build would fix it.

To be honest, I'm about ready for binning it!! Gutted really because I did the try before you buy thing and loved it, so made the purchase and now it doesn't work!!