Fanatec CSR settings

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by petervermeulen78, Jul 21, 2012.

1. petervermeulen78

petervermeulen78 Registered

Hi everyone,
    I just started playing rFactor2 and since this weekend I got a Csr wheel.
    This is my first wheel I own so I'm rather new to this. Because before I always played with a pad.
    Now where I get lost is all the possible tweaks and settings in game and on the wheel.
    Does anyone have a setup that they saved on their wheel and in game they wanna share?
    I tested a bit of the clio today but with the default game settings applied.
    So don't know if there are any advised settings to change there after the wheel got detected by the game.

What i got saved on my wheel are the following:
    Sen: Off
    FF: 100
    Sho: 0
    Abs: 80
    Lin: 0
    Dri: 0
    dEA: 0
    SPr: 0
    dPr: 0

2. Ricknau

Ricknau Registered

My settings are just like yours except I have sen = 360 degrees (which sets the rotational limit). I set it on the wheel and in-game. And I have Abs =0, my pedals don't have a vibration motor. (not sure I care to have that)

I pair the 360 degree rotation with the in-game steering lock of 27 degrees and in-game sensitviity of 100. (In-game sensitivity really should have been called linearity.) That makes for a pretty sensitive steering but I like it that way for the open wheelers. That's the only car type I drive. From what I've read you probably don't want steering that sensitve for other types of cars.

Also I run the FF multiplier at 1.4 in-game. Hope this is a good starting point for you.

3. petervermeulen78

petervermeulen78 Registered

Thx rick that should get me on my way. :)

4. David O'Reilly

David O'Reilly Registered

I have the same wheel.
    Running similar settings but FFB at 100% with open wheelers and little less with tin tops.
    Shock @ 40% (think this is the one to give you rumbles on rumble strips-excellent).
    Sens Running 270 deg on open wheelers and a bit more with tin tops.

To increase the FFB if its a little weak on open wheelers try increasing front caster angles. This will increase forces at the steering rack.

Also will recommend the RealFeel FFB and Leos FFB plug ins.