fanatec brake feeling

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by MAD ERN, Jul 3, 2020.

1. MAD ERN

MAD ERN Registered

hello guys i hope someone can help when using some cars i am having trouble braking the car without it crashing i am currently trying the GTE series, with all aids off the car is almost impossible to stop the slightest increase in brake pressure and the car acts like ive yanked the handbrake on the only way to sop this is to have stability on low and my pedal feels perfect i am using fanatic v3 inverted, i have spent hours trying different settings but nothing changes its like the pedals won't except any adjustments in game even setting sensitivity to zero makes no difference to the pedal, the only thing that works is to have stability on low ,I'm trying to race in a league which uses no driving aids on its impossible any help would be greatly appreciated
    Dave

2. Highlandwalker

Highlandwalker Registered

Silly question probably but have you got the correct drivers for your pedals current version 328. Go to windows game controls properties for you pedals and ensure you have got max and min set. It's also it's best to have your pedals plugged into a separate USB socket on the computer, I always run my pedals this way. They read at a higher resolution in there own USB socket than plugging them into the wheel base and also seems more reliable this way as well. Also try changing the curve of the brake in the game so it's a more gentle curve to start with. Hope this may be of help

3. MAD ERN

MAD ERN Registered

Hello mate
    Thanks for replying , I do have the pedals in the DD1 and the latest drivers, I have found something that has definitely helped I’m using fanalab I think it’s overruled the in game settings by increasing BFE in fanalab I managed to get control of the GTE and outher cars that were impossible to drive before the only downside is the feel of the pedals is not as good as before but I can at least race the cars, thanks again for replying
    Dave

Highlandwalker likes this.
  4. Highlandwalker

Highlandwalker Registered

I would recommend that you plug the pedals into it's own USB socket on the computer if you have a spare socket, it runs at a higher resolution on all three pedals, Fanalab will still recognise the pedals. I also us Fanalab very useful program, one problem I have found though is, if you have Fanalab running AMS2 will not start correctly and also do not use dynamic ffb. Happy driving.

5. MAD ERN

MAD ERN Registered