Error with Open Composite

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by DANPROS, Feb 25, 2020.

1. DANPROS

DANPROS Registered

Hey guys!

I'm facing a problem in Open Composite with Rfactor2
    When the game starts to load the track, the loading bar stucks and show me this error:

"OVR Call failed, aborting. Error code: -6001 Descr: There is no room in the texture swapchain to accept more frames."

The logs show me this

DX11Compositor::CheckCreateSwapChain - Generating new swap chain
    OculusBackend::SubmitFrames - [WARN] Should not submit frames twice in a row without waiting
    OculusBackend::SubmitFrames - [WARN] Should not submit frames twice in a row without waiting
    oovr_abort_raw - Abort!
    OculusBackend::SetSkyboxOverride - OVR Call failed, aborting. Error code: -6001 Descr: There is no room in the texture swapchain to accept more frames.

Already tried both dlls (64 and 32 bits) no success

With SteamVR game works fine.

Any ideas?

2. Clemenca

Clemenca Registered

This is my general question, when do we get an version of RF2 without this ugly performace killing SteamVR using Rift. Open Composite was a good way and showed us that it can be done. Dirt Rally 2 did nativ support, AC did it - so where is the problem?

Last edited: Feb 26, 2020
    DANPROS likes this.
  3. DamnItKarl

DamnItKarl Registered

Did anyone find a fix for this? I'm getting the same issue with OVR.