SOLVED error unable to install Hyuandai i30 blabla

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by AKR, Nov 19, 2022.

1. AKR

AKR Registered

Hi, please see screenshot. Get this when trying to join LFM server. Strange because I have all BTCC cars installed. Verification of files via Steam to no avail.

Anybody knows how to solve it? 2022-11-20 00_07_59-rFactor2 v1.1131.png

2. Bernat

Bernat Registered

Maybe you have installed some skin incompatible with the latest BTCC updates.

3. AKR

AKR Registered

I have no skins that I am aware of, only have lots of mods installed and some mod (still not know which one) at start gives an error, sometimes it is there but sometimes not (got this error for months already, but no problem, still need to do what is advised herehttps://forum.studio-397.com/index.php?threads/missing-virtual-cmp-isi_indianapolis_2013-v1-70.68244/ ). Do not think this is the cause. The Hyundai I just very recently bought and I ONLY get this error when trying to join a server in LFM.

4. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

Have you participated in any LFM sessions with the BTCC cars? They have a specific carset if I was reading the Workshop correctly. That would be considered a mod. Or if you joined a regular online session that was tied to the older versions of the cars.

5. AKR

AKR Registered

Thanks didn't know they use skins. Only participated LFM sessions so far using free mods, so not with the BTCC cars. Might be an idea to look in the Workshop for the specific carset, or are the skins not imperative to join? Could also be they use older versions of the car, but isn't that strange since I think you can only join one server for the BTCC cars. Hm then I hope this change in the furute, since the only reason I bought the rest of the BTCC cars was for LFM sessions.

6. AKR

AKR Registered

Solved, indeed needed to download specific LFM carset ! Thanks a lot !

davehenrie likes this.