Endurance Racing Support

Discussion in 'Wish Lists' started by JETninja, Dec 8, 2012.

1. UnitedRacingDesign

UnitedRacingDesign Registered

If we get light shaders like in rf1 that came with supra mod im happy.

2. gpfan

gpfan Registered

Yes that's enough for lighting, as the rest would be a good idea ISI looking to endurance races as their prime and most important offer as a simulator, Full features for FIA WEC regulations is a must have!!!! Or maybe via plugin to add features to be able to have the chance to reproduce full regulations and new regulations as Hybrid technologies!! Features like this should boost the attention of simracers.... again..... since the clumsy development is taking people and modders away.....

I think they need to offer something really new and modern, Rf2 with exquisite features is the way to go!!!! Long live for Virtual Endurance races!!!!

3. JETninja

JETninja Registered

Sweet, thanks ISI for adding re-connect after DC in V228. Now lets work on the fixing damage etc!

Another thing, can't say I've checked it out, but how about the option like in Sportscar Racing, in Pit stops only Fuel at first, then Tires, driver swap, clean windshield.

And about the windshield, how about getting it cleaned in pit stops...for real. Build up as you drive, someone blows an engine in front of you etc is cool, but I want to be able to get it cleaned too. (the Vette comes to mind)

4. Hitomi

Hitomi Registered

5. lordpantsington

lordpantsington Registered

Fuel level alarm reset button (and the HDV controls what it resets to). Hold "Alarm" for 3 seconds to reset level. Also if the float is submerged it will take a few laps before your level starts dropping (with a full tank).