Ok, I'm not going to announce "Fixed!!!!", but I just did a few back to back tests and so far, fingers crossed, it's looking ok. I still had a fair bit of junk in there from the original plugin I split this off from, should have cleaned it all up, done that now. Hoping I haven't subsequently broken anything but so far it seems fine. Still limited to 10 shiftmaps at this time, next step will be making that unlimited. Changes I just made should cope with having missing shiftmap numbers in future. @M Lynn Give that a go *Should also say, generally there won't be a need to remove any files from this point (when 'installing' a new version). If an updated version needs something removed first I'll be sure to make mention of it.