[REL] DRSShiftBeeps

Discussion in 'Other' started by Lazza, Nov 4, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Lazza

Lazza Registered

Ok, I'm not going to announce "Fixed!!!!", but I just did a few back to back tests and so far, fingers crossed, it's looking ok. I still had a fair bit of junk in there from the original plugin I split this off from, should have cleaned it all up, done that now. Hoping I haven't subsequently broken anything but so far it seems fine.

Still limited to 10 shiftmaps at this time, next step will be making that unlimited. Changes I just made should cope with having missing shiftmap numbers in future.

@M Lynn Give that a go :D

*Should also say, generally there won't be a need to remove any files from this point (when 'installing' a new version). If an updated version needs something removed first I'll be sure to make mention of it.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2018
    badun and vancstar like this.
  2. M Lynn

M Lynn Registered

Thanks, seems to be starting up ok now :cool:

3. slz

slz Registered

Hi Lazza!
    Does this plugin work with the Formula E DLC? (2 gears, pit speed limiter available).

4. Lazza

Lazza Registered

I don't have any FE content, but I doubt it. Is there a need for it? I thought the nature of the driving would make shifting points irrelevant or too variable.

5. slz

slz Registered

Indeed for normal energy limited races it wouldn't make sense, but it would still be a nice thing to have for qualifying laps.