Doubt in car purchase

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jordi Farrés, May 11, 2021.

1. Jordi Farrés

Jordi Farrés Registered

I have a little doubt, in its day I bought the GT3 Challengers Pack, but I am missing some GT3 and GTE cars and I would like to have them all, but if I buy the GT3 Bundle and the Endurance Bundle, I find that there are cars that I already have.
    Then what should I do?
    Do I have to buy them separately or do they discount them when I buy them?

2. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

The Challenger pack was the 2nd original release of 5 GT3 cars. The first also included 5 cars. There is now a 3rd GT3 pack which combined the two original packs and added the free EVO versions of the Audi Bentley cars. The Ferrari 488GT3 is still not sold with a package deal. Steam allows refunds for a very short period. So I would check there first. If you can get the refund, great, then comeback and purchase The GT3 Pack which has 13 cars.(& the Ferrari separately) Any price discounts are built into the package price so you will not get any lower cost for purchasing some of the cars twice.
    The same applies to tracks, if you purchased Sebring individually, but then want the 4 track 'Track Expansion Bundle' you will still pay the same price regardless of your previous Sebring purchase. However the cost per track in the bundle more than makes up for getting Sebring again.(as I said, they have lowered the bundle prices to make up for these double purchase situations)
    One last note of caution. The original ISI owners of rF2 never envisioned DLC content, So their anti-cheat method was a check to verify if the user has exactly the same cars as the server. This means, if you want to join an online session with all the GT3 cars, then YOU TOO must have all the GT3 cars. You cannot log on if you have only one since the old code is looking to match your cars with those of the sever.
    And the GTE cars are a completely separate purchase. There are two Endurance Bundles which include the GTE, LMP3, LMP2 & DPi.

Last edited: May 11, 2021
    atomed likes this.