does this site have a real search feature that can help?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GregT, Sep 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GregT

GregT Registered

I have been trying to get Rf2 to run in dx-11 for months. Using the search feature of this site is an exorcise in futility. Here is a sample of the awesome feature in action
    Search>
    Search Results for Query: rf2 will not run in dx 11
    1. The following words were not included in your search because they are too short, too long, or too common: will, not, in, dx, 11
    Search Again
    Page 1 of 10
    12345610Next >
    1. [​IMG]
      The characteristics of the ideal simulation according to the users of Rfactor 2
      great interview,i have a warm feeling inside about s397 and rf2,the next few years will hopefully see rf2 reach its full potential and then there...
      Post by: patchedupdemon, Today at 6:45 AM in forum: General Discussion
    2. [​IMG]
      The characteristics of the ideal simulation according to the users of Rfactor 2
      Marcel confirmed what i was saying, first competition infraestructure with new cars and tracks, next physics. [MEDIA]
      Post by: ebeninca, Today at 3:55 AM in forum: General Discussion
    3. [​IMG]
      Don't you ever wonder what goes on in the minds of your fellow competitors during a online race? I surtenly do! Here's my take on it .... What's...
      Post by: John_GEAR, Today at 3:50 AM in forum: General Discussion
    4. [​IMG]
      Thread
      What's going on in a Sim-racers mind?
      Don't you ever wonder what goes on in the minds of your fellow competitors during a online race? I surtenly do! Here's my take on it .......
      Thread by: John_GEAR, Today at 3:24 AM, 0 replies, in forum: General Discussion

can anybody tell me, either; A, how does anything on this search results list help me? or B, is there a way to spell "run" or "in" or "dx11" with more letters, fewer letters, or a way to spell any of those words in a less common way apparently or C, how to run rf2 in dx11 after using the pulldown, selecting dx11 beta, downloading it, starting it and watching it crash? Yes, I have turned off all add ons. or D, should i just keep using dx9 and loving rf2? thanks for any real help for a frustrated user.

2. Christopher Elliott

Christopher Elliott Registered

That's how it works in Xenforo, there was another long discussion about this already.
    We might eventually look into something to improve this, until then Google site search is your friend :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.