Does rF2 record my fastest lap time like rF1 does?

Discussion in 'Wish Lists' started by Phatboy, Apr 12, 2014.

1. Phatboy

Phatboy Registered

I enjoyed the fastest lap records rF1 provided for each vehicle and track. (race and practice) Am I missing something or is this not available in rF2? If not I wish it was!

2. B1K3R

B1K3R Registered

Rf2 generates xml files with session data like rf1. It has also the plugins to stream session data. You can find some apps in the other section.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

3. MJP

MJP Registered

Yes rF2 does record your fastest laps, they're also in the CCH files of the (v)mod you used in your player folder. Unfortunately you can't see them in the UI like you could in rF1, yet*.

* - living in hope that we'll someday get UI stuff that rF1 had into rF2.

4. Spinelli

Spinelli Banned

Ya, player records and the ability to change player profiles with their own records (and other game/controller settings) attached to each (great for when different friends came over) really need to be added back in.

Having to download 3rd party plugins, or look through notepad files just to see things like laptimes, best laps, etc. is kind of...odd to the say the least. It's a racing game after all, not to mention a full-on hardcore sim.

5. smithaz

smithaz Registered

A perhaps better thing to do with your lap time files is to use the rF2rank website. You have to download small exe or batch file from the website into your rF2 folder, run it to create a consolidated records file, upload this file to the website, then you can compare your times with the other members.

6. rer8

rer8 Registered

I was thinking about Best Lap Times. I think it might be nice if there was a block that displayed the Best Lap Time for a particular Setup displayed adjacent to the various setups. It could be simple or even show the various sector times. I have a steno pad that I use for that purpose right now, but it would be nice to have it immediately available. It is not unusual for me to have more than two or three setups for a given car while developing a setup.

7. peterchen

peterchen Registered

Me too wishes a proper driver statistics-page in the UI!