DIY DD FFB sevro motor Wheel use MMos tools, initial is unsuccessful,please help me.

Discussion in 'Hardware Building/Buying/Usage Advice' started by mimeitakashi, Sep 18, 2015.

1. mimeitakashi

mimeitakashi Registered

Hello everyone, I am from Asia sim racer. My name is Mimei Takashi .
    " I can speak Chinese and Japanese. Spoke little English,
    Absolutely not understand German or French. In this post, i Written in English With the help of Google translation, so if translated content inappropriate language, please bear with me."
    The following (some original quote Martin Ascher tutorial) is that I know some of the people and contribute, as well as a lot of friends on the forum, I can not call out your names one by one, the same thank you.
    Opensim Wheel Find all the dots here: http://www.rolli.dk/
    The idea of this project was ordinated by Bernhard Berger at the end of 2013. The project’s documentation can be found at the german simracing community Virtual-Racing.You are the pioneers,And has a selfless spirit of sharing.
    Another essential part, the USB HID Controller, is developed by the user "MMos". This project is also documented at Virtual-Racing. "All the Games"what I can say, the great work of unparalleled.
    A lot of effort on the electronical side has been done by Dennis Reimer . With his develop-ments, the amount of work of building oneself an OpenSimwheel is reduced immensely.
    Beano ,thank you very much attached to the course of the Forum,Since you started using argon and Mige big, now make DIY ioni tutorial, I have been concerned about your dynamic, you are on the YouTube tutorial video to help me a lot., thank you very much.
    The OpenSimwheel-Tutorial by Martin Ascher,To be honest, if no tutorial, I can not do it alone osw accessories purchase and assembly, commissioning. To extend to you my most sincere thanks.
    Marcushwang‘s web log,A lot of useful information on your blog to offer, including pictures and videos, to me the actual operation provides a great
    Domestic simrace friends,goldfish, Wang Hongbo, white Kivu, Xiaobin, Yang Yang, etc., I can go on naming in this together thanks.
    __________________________________________________ ____

My diy information, please see here
    VR Forum posts: DD FFB Wheel Diy + 2DOF motion seat rig Diy by mimei
    http://forum.virtualracing.org/showthread.php/97260-DD-FFB-Wheel-Diy-2DOF-motion-seat-rig-Diy-by-mimei-(with-My-DIy-experience)

mimei's final purchase list and cost(use Argon)
    View attachment 17971
    mimei's final purchase list Picture(use Argon)
    View attachment 17972
    start Buy accessories, wait arrival
    View attachment 17970
    Design
    View attachment 17967
    Enclosure Interface Design Notes
    View attachment 17968
    in progress
    View attachment 17979
    View attachment 17969
    View attachment 17984
    View attachment 17973
    View attachment 17974
    View attachment 17975
    View attachment 17976
    View attachment 17977
    View attachment 17978
    View attachment 17979

Continue to update later
    __________________________________________________ ________

NOW,I got problem.hardware is almost complete.Argon drive ok too.
    but,MMOs tools need initial to contect the argon drive and stm32 Disco.
    This step is not successful.

The tutorial said:
    View attachment 17980
    but:
    View attachment 17981
    argon set:
    View attachment 17982
    stm32 Brush MMos 0.99 firmware successfully interface
    View attachment 17983

my initial video

2015 9 15 restrat argon phasing was ok The Disco shows a blue LED flashing,then no matter how I turn
    [video]https://youtu.be/5HpLZsjWvg0[/video]

I also went to VR forum for help. But not the cause.
    Will the success diy friends, especially the use of argon and big mige same friends,
    you is how to do this step?please,help me.please.

if you have any Ideas or opinions,please,connection me.

my email:
    mimeitakashi@163.com
    mimeitakashi@gmail.com