Digital Theme Park: Casual Racing Buddies

Discussion in 'Online Racing Discussion' started by Zexe, Mar 10, 2014.

1. Zexe

Zexe Registered

Dear Community,

I am currently one of the few rfactor 2 drivers at Digital Theme Park (teamspeak: ts3.digitalthemepark.org ) and am looking to expand the rfactor 2 community there. While my experience racing is very limited, I enjoy practicing doing laps on Croft, Mid-ohio, Poznan, Nordschleife, and the occasional Targa Florio. I enjoy racing in a variety of cars, but have recently fell in love with the T280 Lola and the Megane v1.44.

I will run a server (server name: DTP Zexey) with Croft, Mid-Ohio, Poznan (v1.0/ v1.1), and Nordschleife (0.97n) with the Megane v1.44 from around 8pm Mountain Time (every night for the next several days). Please join me if you would like to practice and or race.

If you are looking to chat about cars, rfactor 2, racing in general, or would like to hang out with others with similar passions, please hop on over to Digital Theme Park.

Best,
    Zexe

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2014
  2. Zexe

Zexe Registered

So DigitalThemePark (DTP) has a dedicated server up and running 24/7 with Megane Trophy v1.44 @ Croft, Poznan, and Mid-Ohio. Hope you can join us! ...that is when we are on.