DevMode Crash in a specific point of the track

Discussion in 'Track Modding' started by SimoG, Feb 13, 2016.

1. SimoG

SimoG Registered

Hi at all

After a few changes to my track, when the car goes over a specific point of the road, the game crash. Thinking it was some changes gone wrong I recovered the previous Blender file that before work and I export it again but problems persist. The changes made are not at that point and do not involve the Road mesh. :confused:

How do I figure out where is the problem? There is a log that can help you find out?

Thanks

2. redapg

redapg Registered

The DevMode generates Trace Files automatically.
    You'll find them in the folder: ..\ModDev\UserData\Log

3. andreaglass

andreaglass Registered

Try with the car driven by AI and watch it through outside cameras. If it doesn't crash at the exact point, it can be some problem with any objects. In that case, edit the .scn and cut some instances (paste them in another text file) and check it it keeps crashing, and so to isolate the failing instance.

4. SimoG

SimoG Registered

Thanks

Nothing AI or cameras, I was just recording it.
    I already have the tests you indicated and no objects causing the problem. The only one that I could not take away is the section of the road. I also tried to restore the .gmenv file with a previous backup without result. In the meantime, I have added some elements on the track and suddenly this morning is back to work :confused: It was probably the fault of the PC, not of the game.