Damage done after selecting pit in during a race

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Drathuu, Nov 10, 2014.

1. Drathuu

Drathuu Registered

Just running a leugue race and got damaged after i selected pit in, was going into pits and scrolling through the menu (which was still up) and it didnt give an option to fix damage.. Its like it didnt add to the menu options repair damage after i had selected to pit and then got damaged.. Sadly i was going to drive out the race but lost 300 seconds as the option didnt show up.

Any chance of having the menu update if you take damage after you have selected to pit in.. IE so you can choose do not repair.... (i understand you likely shouldnt be able to repair at last minute)... due to pit crew not ready.. but you should be able to select do not repair..

2. WiZPER

WiZPER Registered

Unrequest/Rerequest ?

3. Drathuu

Drathuu Registered

didnt get a chance to try as i got sideswipped by a car coming sideways out of final turn at loch drummon.. i crossed the line before i could get it..

That said, the pit crew shouldnt be able to re-act to repair.. so it should default no repair...

4. Lazza

Lazza Registered

Perhaps this player.JSON setting would help if set to false:

"Smart Pitcrew":true,
    "Smart Pitcrew#":"Pitcrew does things even if you mistakenly forgot to ask (one example is changing a damaged tire)",