Daily races Online

Discussion in 'Online Racing Discussion' started by Lu ManiaK, Mar 11, 2024.

1. Lu ManiaK

Lu ManiaK Registered

Hi there. I have to say something about this fantastic feature that i found after 10 months away from driving.

I just enjoyed so much at the start to drive again on rF2 in a way that reminds me the old rF and iR with servers full of driver. Until i noticed something that I misunderstood as ROM cheats by someone. Then i realised that bronze series allowed to activate aids not present on the cars for how the server was set up (aids that can be activated with keys from F1 to F11 on keyboard I mean). REALLY questionable in my opinion...but still is a simply opinion for that series (I mean...when you start on iR at least you can use autoclutch and that is absolutely right for me). I understand that it is a policy to let approach new simdrivers to the sim. And for bronze series can be "acceptable" (not really for me).

But what I cannot really understand is why these aids are allowed to be activated also on Silver races. I mean there is already the BIG step forward of the open setup. In some races these helps can be decisive. And at the same time dangerous. Imagine in a race when someone with ABS, TC, Stability Contron ON approach a guy that use nothing...the crash is assured on the first brake zone.
    So even from the start (again, in my opinion) they are useless even for newcomers.
    Now...why there are aids that are usable also on Gold?

I could pass for a crybaby of course but still a rank system is in use on these races. I don't think rF2 must to be raped and destroyed at the point that everyone must to have to use that aids. It means to insult the sim and that is not an opinion. It's a fact.

I'd like to know some opinion on that.

P.S.this week the rfmod created for the stock car war wrong. Camber on left wheel was positive for oval races.

davehenrie and Anto870 like this.
  2. Anto870

Anto870 Registered

Ho sentito che c'è la stessa anche su LMU, eh beh ... vizio di famiglia mettere aiutini che nel reale non li hanno manco per il caxx..., poi ti chiedi "come fanno ad andare così forti"? Ta dan, risposta esatta ... poco talento tanti aiutini.