Crash after detecting wheel

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by CEILINGSPYTV, Jul 3, 2020.

Tags:
  1. CEILINGSPYTV

CEILINGSPYTV Registered

I just got a Thrustmaster T150 pro and currently only have the demo of rFactor 2 but whenever i go into the settings i cant set the turning and when i select detect the game basically crashes. it slows to seconds per frame but only when im in the controls section of the settings page.

2. CEILINGSPYTV

CEILINGSPYTV Registered

Okay so after some messing around i figured out i just have to turn my wheel more to get it to register as an axis however i still get less than 1 fps in the controls setting menu when i have the steering axis bound.

3. JimmyT

JimmyT Registered

If you put your system specs up, it will help others here get an understanding of what might be causing the issue.
    CPU
    Graphics Card
    RAM
    How many monitors
    HDD or SSD?
    what other programs you might have running in the background
    Any other hardware you may have plugged in (track IR or VR other controllers etc)
    This kind of info is helpful.

4. CEILINGSPYTV

CEILINGSPYTV Registered

i5-9600k, 1070, 32 gigs of 2666mhz ddr4, 3 monitors but im only using one, HDD but 10k rpm, i have an index plugged in but not active, discord in the background and steam. It doesnt lag at all when i dont have the wheel turning axis bound so im assuming its something with the polling rate and my USB controller but cant be sure