Couple of issues with Dev Mode

Discussion in 'Modding' started by Roadblock, Sep 16, 2013.

1. Roadblock

Roadblock Registered

I've been trying to learn how to edit/modify cars in Rf2 (mostly interested in physics), and started with the Formula ISI cars.

I've gotten it working in devmode, but I've noticed two issues. I'm not sure if these are known issues, or if it's a problem on my end:

1) Selecting an 'upgrade' (from the upgrades.ini file) in the 'Tuning' section of the vehicle selection screen has no effect. I was playing around a bit with engine parameters, and noticed this. I can sort of work around it by testing the changes I want in the "Standard Config" upgrade, but it's annoying (or I'm doing something wrong). I closed the app between edits of the upgrades file, so I don't think that was the issue

2) In the garage screen, I can't see the usual 'graph' for the gear selection. Instead of the RPM vs Speed graph, I get what looks like it should be some sort of engine/dyno chart (torque or power vs RPM), but it's always empty. This makes a bit tougher to tweak gear settings in DevMode (again, maybe I've done something wrong, or got something configured incorrectly on my end).

Any help/advice with these issues would be appreciated :)

2. GUBBA

GUBBA Registered

No your not the only person with these problems I am afraid

3. Roadblock

Roadblock Registered

Okay! Thanks for the reply :)