Corvette online!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Hedlund_90, Feb 27, 2013.

1. Hedlund_90

Hedlund_90 Registered

Cmon guys stop driving the damn meganes and clios ;) I've try to get people to join for hours but max 1-2 people joins and then leave. I had a lot of fun on the IsR corvette server previous week. But now, are you all tired of the corvette!?

2. RCRacing

RCRacing Registered

For me the Vette is the best car in the sim. I noticed also that folks are tiring of this beautiful car. SAD

3. CRex

CRex Registered

It's awesome, I'm just not online that much. Offline keeps me busy. Might have to change that :cool:

4. Nand Gate

Nand Gate Banned

Lola anyday

5. Luc Devin

Luc Devin Registered

Poznan and corvette :)
    Server open: ! France Team SMRC

6. Hedlund_90

Hedlund_90 Registered

Yes this is the server I've spent a couple of hours at today :) Just gave up because nobody joined, but I'll join again soon.

Feel free to join me :p

7. Hedlund_90

Hedlund_90 Registered

Loved that car but suddenly all Lola-servers was gone and people was back driving clio and megane :( Haven't driven it for a long time now...

8. Jos

Jos Registered

the clio's and meganes are the easiest to drive and give the best close racing, simple.

9. Hedlund_90

Hedlund_90 Registered

But the megane is also the most boring ;) Clio can be fun, but I like powerful cars better...

10. Salajutsu

Salajutsu Registered

I love the Megane!! yet, at the same time, I don't like looking at the back of another Megane, hehehe..

for me in general, it's the 1 car races. I love the corvette, but when it's all the same car, I tend to get bored for some reason. I like the diversity, the need to use different cars for different advantages.

11. Hedlund_90

Hedlund_90 Registered

I've never been good with the megane.. I've never liked the interior either, it looks strange with the thin wheel a bit to the middle and the huge dirty windscreen :p And the sound...*cough* sounds like a cat meowing in a strange way, like someone said ;)

12. DurgeDriven

DurgeDriven Banned

Bugger Vettes what about F3 !@!

hehehehe ;)

The most popular mods in any sim are always EU based imo, ETCC , WTCC, DTM, etc.

The people that do not like those drive a V8 Supercar. lopl

When they are all released no one will be driving Clio or Megane again, why would you. ?

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2013
  13. boxer

boxer Registered

One thing against the online play I find is everyone believes this car has to be driver without TC.

I am practicing the Vette without out TC offline but I can't mange to put 2 laps together without spinning out... Just keep on losing the back end. So I just keep to offline play that way I can decide what settings I drive with.

14. tjc

tjc Registered

lol... :D

On the vettes, I too love driving the car but sadly I`m not getting much time to do any driving atm as really busy and also busy skinning (well, learning to skin to be more precise)

15. DurgeDriven

DurgeDriven Banned

Wheres my skin then ??????

lopl

;)

16. tjc

tjc Registered

On the list mate but it`ll be higher up the list when you tell me what you want lol...

:D

17. Hedlund_90

Hedlund_90 Registered

So skinning is more important than driving!? If I remember correctly, you said you would spend more time online (driving, I suppose :rolleyes:)

But skinning is really fun. Now I have to teach my brother to do it too, lol... But I'm no pro neither.

18. tjc

tjc Registered

No mate... skinning is not more important than driving but we do need skins (we can`t drive naked cars now can we lol) and the skinning bug has really bitten me and at present I`m using my spare time (which used to be driving time) to keep up the learning to skin process.

Once I get more familiar with skinning I`ll be getting back behind the wheel so keep an eye open for me in your mirrors.

:cool:

19. motojase171

motojase171 Registered

i love the corvette!! best car imo, i'll join in when ever i get the chance :)

20. TIG_green

TIG_green Registered

The thing with Corvette is that it takes a lot of time to practice to be good with it and I do not want to spend my online time practicing. This is not one of the cars I can easily drive without aids.