Corvette C6 road cars now available!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by cosimo, Nov 21, 2014.

1. whiplash

whiplash Registered

I had "blackouts" too when testing different AA Settings in Sao Paolo, driving the "old" C6R. But for the moment, i didn't have them again, the first test of the new cars went without problems, using rF-AA level7. But this car is quiet demanding on performance, i have to readjust my settings, which worked perfect for all the other cars. Only the F643 is using about the same ressources.

2. Ruudjuh

Ruudjuh Registered

Had fun with the ZR1 @ COTA inspired by Road&Track

3. pas74

pas74 Registered

ISI Well Done!! fantastic road car! Next nissan gtr, camaro,370z....really a blast!

Inviato dal mio SM-T705 utilizzando Tapatalk

4. Matt A

Matt A Registered

I've been have issues with my screen going black for a second every roughly ten seconds.

I had this before the new cars as well though.

I just did a completely clean install and everything seems fixed now.

I tried adjusting different graphics options first to no avail, so just did a clean install.

On topic though.... These vettes are bloody fantastic. Right up there with the NSX

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

5. rbk21

rbk21 Registered

I'm having the same issue. Running GTX 780 never had this issue before.

6. F2Chump

F2Chump Registered

Just tried the C6 for a few laps, surprised how good it is....props to the physics/FFB people!!...plus they look and sound good as well.

7. traind

traind Registered

The Corvette C6s and the NSX came out truly great. They are a lot of fun to drive and the nuances offered between all the model variations are terrific--- I appreciate having all the model details offered to us.

They definitely create the hunger for more road legal sports cars in RF2. The road cars seem to really round out the car selection nicely. If there is a possibility for ISI to leverage the creators of the original mods to do more work creating fast road cars for inclusion in RF2... I would be all for it! Perhaps the C7 and new NSX could be approachable targets since ISI already has a licensing relationship with GM and Honda?

Of course Pas74's selection above (GTR etc) sounds pretty good too if you add in the new Mustang GT350 :)

8. P.S.R.

P.S.R. Registered

Rf1 supra

9. Spinelli

Spinelli Banned

Supra, Supra (never tried it, I'll admit, but it sounds like it has the same quality as the NSX and Vette)

10. Some1

Some1 Registered

Nah, actually the Supra has lower quality, and the cockpit modeling sucks. I'm not willing to port it to rF2 :)

11. Spinelli

Spinelli Banned

You still haven't explained why it's lower quality :) ; in my opinion, "shiney" leather, guages, and heater vents don't make a simcar (as nice as they are to have) :) . If you meant the Supra is lower quality physics-wise, then that's a different story ; having said that, people seem to love it.

EDIT: Actually you got a good point. I guess since it would be an official rF2 car, then of course graphics would be much more important than just any un-official mod. I totally see where you're coming from now.

12. Some1

Some1 Registered

Yeah. And since I modeled the Supra way before the Vette and NSX, my skills weren't as good. So, the Supra wouldn't be on par with the other cars.

13. Spinelli

Spinelli Banned

Well they're definitely good now, that's for sure ;)

14. hexagramme

hexagramme Registered

I hope at some point that the Supra will get updated and make it into this sim, official or not. I'm such a fan of all your work and I know I'm not the only one. :)

15. Some1

Some1 Registered

[​IMG]

16. Spinelli

Spinelli Banned

Ya, even an unofficial version (not official rF2 content), that therefore wouldn't need to have any pressure/expectations for a certain standard of graphics, would be awesome since the rF1 model seemed so good to drive (according to many).

I'm not sure how good or bad a direct port from rF1 to rF2 - without spending time to adapt the mod to the rf2 physics engine - would drive, though. There may be more time and effort required in even a quick rF1-to-rF2 convert/port than I imagine. However, if it's relatively simple and non-time-consuming, then even a quick rF1-to-rF2 port with no graphics updates would still be much better than nothing :)

17. hexagramme

hexagramme Registered

NEVER! :D:p

18. P.S.R.

P.S.R. Registered

Dude someone needs to delete that underwear pic. For whatever reason it shows now under this topic in tapatalk thread list :O

19. hexagramme

hexagramme Registered

Lol a joke gone too far I guess. I'll get right on it. :D

20. P.S.R.

P.S.R. Registered

Too late now. Everyone at work thinks I'm gay now :p